The Accelerator Network Manager is responsible for leading outreach, recruitment, and selection of all ventures and organizations for program: reviewing applications, interviews, due diligence, etc. Identify and select potential startups for the program. Analyze forecasts and funding requirements of each potential startup. Assist startups in the areas of strategy, business plan development, market analysis, company registrations. Define deliverables, their timelines and monitor progress of startups. Develop and maintain relationships with investors.
- Actively recruit mentors and partners to participate in programs.
- Serve as a lead point person for all ventures throughout the program: mentoring one-on-one,
- connecting with mentors and funders, working on pitch-decks and communication, strategizing with entrepreneurs about how to make the most of investors, mentors, and partners.
- Management of activities required to support startups and mentors during execution of the program.
- Organizing pitch/demo days and outreach activities.
- Community building, active participation in the community and organization of events.
- Participating and representing the accelerator in the local Startup community.
- Contribute in the orchestration and execution of sophisticated office pranks targeted at various members of the team.
- Handle Social Media accounts by creating, posting, engaging and evaluating content across social media platforms
- Development of brand awareness and online reputation
- Strong writing and public speaking skills.
- Familiarity and experience with the entrepreneurship and startups ecosystem in Jordan.
- Possesses knowledge and experience in traditional and digital marketing.
- Strong collaboration and facilitation skills.
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills and a talent for balancing multiple competing priorities.
- Proficiency working with Microsoft Office and social/digital tools (ie MailChimp, WordPress)
- Positive attitude and a willingness to chip in on a wide variety of projects and tasks.
Interested applicants should email their resume with a covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org