The Accelerator Investment Manager is responsible for actively recruiting mentors and partners to participate in programs. Serve as lead point person for all ventures throughout the program: mentoring one-on-one, connecting with mentors and funders, working on pitch-decks and communication, strategizing with entrepreneurs about how to make the most of investors, mentors, and partners. Management of activities required to support startups and mentors during execution of the program Day to day engagement with cohort startups, mentors and partners. Recruiting Advisors and Mentors for the program. Organizing Pitch/demo day. Community building, active participation in the community, an organization of events. Participating and representing the accelerator in the local Startup community. Contribute in the orchestration and execution of sophisticated office pranks targeted at various members of the team.
- Lead outreach, recruitment, and selection of all ventures and organizations for program: reviewing applications, interviews, due diligence, etc.
- Identify and select potential startups for the program.
- Analyze forecasts and funding requirements of each potential startup.
- Develop startup’s strategy for investment, Assist them in the areas of business plan development, market analysis, company registrations.
- Define deliverables, their timelines and monitor progress of startups.
- Develop and maintain relationships with investors.
- Assist startups to evaluate investment opportunities.
- Support and monitor the accelerator's portfolio companies.
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, management, finance, accounting or economics, MBA or similar professional qualification is a plus
- Previous investment management experience required
- Previous startup experience desirable but not essential
- Strong writing and public speaking skills.
- Familiarity and experience with the entrepreneurship, startups and funding ecosystem in Jordan.
- Strong collaboration and facilitation skills.
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills and a talent for balancing multiple competing priorities.
- Proficiency working with Microsoft Office
- Positive attitude and a willingness to chip in on a wide variety of projects and tasks.
Interested applicants should email their resume with a covering letter to: email@example.com